Want blogs you can set up and forget? Impossible with Blogger? Not really. Use free tools available online to automate Blogger and increase your niche profits.
- Create a Blogger blog if you don’t already have one.
- Go to your Blogger dashboard and click on settings, then email.
- Under Email, you will find a section called Mail to blogger address. Create a special email address. All emails received at this address are automatically turned into blogger blog posts.
- Go ahead and download a simple autoresponder script.
- In the autoresponder script, add your the Mail to Blogger email address as a subscriber.
- Add all the unique, quality articles that you plan to post on your blog and set up the interval at which you would like them to appear.
- Test it out.
- When choosing an autoresponder, choose one that allows you to leave off the Unsubscribe link for the Mail to Blogger address.
- Make sure you test out the Html tags and links.
- Always use original and useful content
Things You’ll Need
- A Blogger Blog
- An Autoresponder
- Blog Posts to automate
Article provided by wikiHow, a wiki how-to manual. You can edit this article and find author credits at the original wikiHow article on wikiHow. All content on wikiHow can be shared under a Creative Commons license.